Monday 25th Meet 10.00

We can meet 10.00 for those who would like to take advantage of this lovely weather and either crew/double/single row, out for coffee or beer/lunch on return. HW 10.25 but looking fresh winds at the moment.

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

AlisonK
Me please

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Great Alison, Zygo booked for you and Steve for training row.

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Celeste
Me!! I'm on Summer Holidays now so I'm around in weekdays☺️

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Great Celeste, well try you in new 1x.  J

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please….subject to being off the water by 1145 latest.
Andrew.

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

It predicts strong wind Andrew, you may want to take  a view when we get there.  J

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Andrew Ferrand
Tks I will.

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Chris Partridge
Yes please but wind foreast is very iffy

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

AndiDavies
Yes please

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Andrew Ferrand
I can see from the trees around me it will not be nice so I am a no show.

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Cambermet showing F5 and Met office predicting rain so I am staying home too

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

OK Andrew,  maybe you can post for later in the week?  Steve and I away 1 week from tomorrow evening.

Re: Monday 25th Meet 10.00

Hi Chris, OK, maybe post for later in week.  Steve could potentially do tomorrow 10.30 (I'm at physio).