Monday 16th August 4.30pm Updated

H/ T 18.41 @ 4.07m
SW 12mph 21c

See you there....hopefully

Dee

We have 4.30pm

Franklin ...Glides
Sue            Glides
Dee ..........Amy

For those arranging 6pm
Bianca
Alison
Shanaz
Linsey

I suggest 2 double  with Bianca and Alison steering or wait for the 2  Glides return  and decide between you which  2 take them , the last 2 will need to have an experience steer in the double another alternative is the quad and ill cox when back.

Hopefully this makes sense !

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Bianca Tilgner
I was thinking of posting but needs to be 6 pm. Would that be okay?

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Dee
I'm sure that will be fine Bianca , hopefully someone can fit in but if not ill hang around for an extra paddle.

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Franklin
Hello Dee, I could make 1700hrs if that would be OK

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Bianca Tilgner
Thank you Dee! I might manage a bit earlier depending traffic. I am fine with just a quick round. πŸ™‚.

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

No problem Franklin as Bianca will be later as well

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

AlisonK
Hi Bianca, 6pm would suit me or a bit earlier if I can get there as I will be coming after work also

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Bianca Tilgner
Great Alison. We aim for 6 pm or a bit earlier if we both manage πŸ™‚

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Franklin
Hello Dee,
I have reorganised and can now make 1630hrs. Would it be possible to give a reintroduction to the Club as I understand a lot has changed since my last row, new boats etc. Thank you in anticipation

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Dee
Hi Franklin
No problem 😊 .
The Glides are not yet listed on the booking form but not to worry there will be one available with your name on .

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Franklin
Thank you Dee

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Sue Ranshaw
Hi Dee, yes please if there's room for me? Am a bit confused on arrival time (I can do anytime) so please confirm, many thanks Sue

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Dee
The others are arriving later because of work but I'll be there from 4.30pm so will meet you there.

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Shanaz would like to join you for 6pm

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

shahnaz
Hi Dee am I going to take single row ? Or I am rowing in a group ?

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

Linsey Taylor
Hi, I can be there for about 5.30pm Happy to wait until 6 for a row if necessary. Don’t mind what I go out in.

Re: Monday 16th August 4.30pm

AlisonK
I’m happy to go in any boat/steer a double and thank you Dee for offering to cox so we have the quad option too