Itchenor weekend

Dee
Hi All

Programme for the Rowing Weekend:
Fri 22nd Rowing Supper 7pm. Please book online: https://www.itchenorsc.co.uk/event/617835

Sat 23rd Rowing Races in Quads, Galleys, Celtics, St Ayles and Gigs. A series of short races are planned in the Gallon Reach Itchenor over high tide and run off the Itchenor shore.
From 8.30 Breakfast available
9.30 Competitor briefing and registration in ISC members room. There is a charge of £10 per competitor for the weekend payable at registration.
10.30 Launch boats and move to the Race Area.
11.30 to 14.30 short races for all boat types
From 15.00 Lunch and bar available at ISC. Supper is also available for those who wish to book in.

Sun 24th Rowing Weekend BYO Picnic trip to East Head
From 8.30 Breakfast available
10.00 Crew Briefing for course
10.30 Launch boats
12.00 Picnic
14.00 Return to home clubs

Entry:
If you would like to compete please 'reply to all' on this email saying which boats you would like to row and the names of the crew you would like to row with? I am sure there will be plenty of opportunity for the formation of scratch crews.

Very much look forward to seeing all your entries and offers of help. You might like to do both, I am hoping to race in all types of boat! Also if you want to come and spectate there is a view of the whole course from the Itchenor shore.

Re: Itchenor weekend Please read

Dee
Racing NOT compulsory but a good day out is