Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October UPDATED PLEASE READ

Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October UPDATED PLEASE READ

We have been invited to the rowing weekend by Itchenor to include some racing events for those interested. This is always a lovely weekend with lots of local clubs taking part and this year the London Barbarians  . The weekend starts with Friday night supper at the club , Saturday some fun races for those wanting to experience their first race or not ! Sunday a picnic at East Head before rowing home to Northerny .

Note: accommodation available book direct .

For  those new to rowing its an opportunity to row Gigs , Celtic longboat and the elegant Solent Galleys.

Please sign up indicating to race or not .

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Elaine Parkin
I can come on the Saturday and for races - don't mind what in!

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Dee for this

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Hi Dee, sounds like a fun weekend, if anyone wants to go Friday evening we'd be up for that and racing Saturday (but not Sunday).  Jx

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Dee
Ditto , out out !

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

AlisonK
I'm can make it on the Saturday and happy to join in with racing

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

AndiDavies
Hi, count me in for the racing on Saturday

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Alison b
Hi Dee
Sorry for late reply...this sounds like a fab weekend ! I'm up for Saturday and Sunday if thats possible. Might try and book a room at Langstone Quays for Saturday night.

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Xxxxx

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Alison b
All booked ! Am staying at Itchenor Sailing Club Friday & Saturday night......happy to race in any type of boat.  Preference is gig/galley or quad. Have also booked and paid for my Friday night supper.
Looking forward to it !

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

We're booked for Friday meal too Alison.

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

Richard Nuttall
Would loved to have come unfortunately unable as family are visiting for weekend.

Re: Itchenor fun weekend 22nd 23rd and 24th October

All names now registered for racing in any boat available on the day £10 pp to be payed on the day . Please arrive for 9am ready to attend the safety meeting at 9.30am.
Unfortunately I can't get there before 11am but Julia will be available .

Dee