IMPORTANT: Annual General Meeting 2021 - when to hold it...

IMPORTANT: Annual General Meeting 2021 - when to hold it...

Ian Maclennan
Administrator
OK, here's the other part, when can you attend?  Please indicate your choice(s) below, select all the dates you can make (we will let you know which one is the most popular).  We will do our best to keep the meeting to under 90 minutes.  Thanks!
I can attend the AGM on:
You can select up to 4 options.

Re: IMPORTANT: Annual General Meeting 2021 - when to hold it...

Aileen C
14 October

Re: IMPORTANT: Annual General Meeting 2021 - when to hold it...

Elaine Parkin
14th, 17th or 20th!

Re: IMPORTANT: Annual General Meeting 2021 - when to hold it...

Karen gardner
I can attend the 14th/20th

Re: IMPORTANT: Annual General Meeting 2021 - when to hold it...

Pro tip ladies , you need to click on the date selection and press vote , otherwise posting will get a tad confusing for Ian .