How to join the forum

Chris Partridge
Administrator
To join the forum, first press ‘register’ at the top right hand corner of the screen. Fill in your desired user name (preferably your real first name and surname) and choose a suitable password.
Once you are registered, you need to send me an email, preferably using the link on the screen, to prove you are not a Russian bot or something. Then I will promote you to ‘member’ so you can post on the forum.

Re: How to join the forum

You can receive new messages by going to 'options' and then 'your subscriptions edit' and change to 'receive new topics only' then you'll get new notifications. Sign up for a row, then check the box 'Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread' if you want them to keep up to date on that particular row.