Happy New Year! Sunday 2nd January

Unfortunately the weather is not looking great but I'm game if anyone wants to give it a go?  Post below.

Morning all, hope you've enjoyed your Christmas dinner and not regretting over eating.  Unfortunately Steve has picked up a head cold (that I had last week) so we won't be rowing til the weekend ๐Ÿ˜’ the weather also looks rubbish anyway.  I am desperate to get a row in and Sunday is looking the best opportunity (according to the BBC).  If any others want to go earlier, please do, otherwise sign up for Sunday, first row for 2022 (unless Saturday looks better๐Ÿ˜€).

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Bianca Tilgner
Very disappointed with the weather, of course when one does not have to work. Let's see about next weekend, weathermen often don't get it right ๐Ÿ™ but hoping to see you on one of the first days in 2022! Get well soon Steve!

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Julia
Hi Bianca, I guess you are working this week ๐Ÿ˜’

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Bianca Tilgner
Yes back to work this week.

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Linsey Taylor
Hi, Iโ€™m sorry Steve is unwell. Hope itโ€™s nothing more serious.

Iโ€™m around this week (except Thursday) but can wait till Sunday, given the weather!

Re: Happy New Year! Sunday 2nd January

Linsey Taylor
Hi, Iโ€™m still up for a paddle weather allowing, but understand if not.

Happy New Year!

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Bianca, what do you think?  I only have short distance to travel so if you still want to come down and see if we can get out then we can meet at 10.00?

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Bianca Tilgner
Happy New Year! Yes let's meet and see how rough it is ๐Ÿ˜€

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Julia
Great, see you both there.  Steve is well enough to row too, one more for quad or 2 doubles.

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Bianca Tilgner
Great and glad Steve feels better. See you tomorrow.

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Linsey Taylor
Great news! See you in the morning ๐Ÿฅณ

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Me too please. Have put on 34T over hols

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Julia
Will be good to see you Chris, you'll get a cycle even if too rough to row.  J

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Linsey Taylor
It is very blustery - still good to go?

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Julia
It's westerly F5 at the moment but wind moving to SW on top of tide when we boat so should get a short row in, if that's enough for you, Bianca and Chris we'll still go for the quad.

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Linsey Taylor
Hi, Iโ€™m very happy in a quad, just checking ๐Ÿ˜„
Thank you for your swift reply
Iโ€™ve put beers in the car

Re: Happy Boxing Day!

Bianca Tilgner
I am at the club and lioking forward to go out in the quad!