Fun day out at Studland

Dee
Alison Andrew Shanaz and I had a really lovely day out in Dorset rowing with Bob at Coastal Rowing based at Studland Bay , fabulous row if a tad scary and completely out of my own personal comfort zone . The forcast was a NE with some big waves crashing on shore which also produced a huge swell , certainly was proper Coastal Rowing !!! .

We all enjoyed very much and are in the process of planning another trip , look out for dates if you're interested and enjoy the pictures .

Re: Fun day out at Studland

Julia
Andrew clearly enjoyed it a little too much and came away somewhat lighter in the bank balance.  Great purchase Andrew.