Friday 5th November 9.30am UPDATED

H/T 11.23 am @ 5.23M
NW 10mph @ 5c

Meet for 9.30 for a lovely quad row to include small boats if enough sign ups.
As it Guy Fawkes we can have a BBQ with hot dogs and soup to follow so please indicate preference.

Dee

One more for a quad row to include homemade lentil and bacon soup afterwards 😋 !

Re: Friday 5th November 9.30am

Dee
##

Re: Friday 5th November 9.30am

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please for quad row…..soup.

Re: Friday 5th November 9.30am

Richard Nuttall
Dee im up for quad or singles on Friday.

Re: Friday 5th November 9.30am

Hi Dee, yes for Steve and me.  I'm also meeting Felicity (lady who sat with us at supper night) at around 12:30 for 2nd session in 2x so just need to be back for that (should be plenty of time).  She can't get there earlier.

Re: Friday 5th November 9.30am

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
I dont feel well so I have to withdraw.