Friday 20th August 9am

Dee
H/T 10.56 am @ 4.07m
SW 5mph 19c

I'm only available for the Monday *posted and this post but please keep an eye on the forum if these days are not suitable for you as Chris may post a particular day.

Hopefully see you there

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Dee
Xx

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Ian Maclennan
Hi Dee,

Just to let you know we're planning some Monster the Loch training from 9.30 a.m. and I just booked the red Swift double and Wasp.  I hope that's OK.  Let me know if you needed them - we may be able to flex a bit...

Ian

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Dee
No problem Ian

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

**

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
Trying to rearrange to join you…..will post update by 1800 Thursday
Andrew

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Dee
Okie dee

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
I can now row tomorrow…

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Dee
Yippee

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

AlisonK
Hi Dee, Is it ok if Ian and I join you and Andrew at 9.00 as our plans have changed somewhat! We’ll either take the other Glide and Wasp or the red double or whatever combination works best with you…

Re: Friday 20th August 9am

Dee
The more the merrier Alison

Re: Friday 20th August 9am