Friday 19th Zygo booked / Red - seat available

Friday 19th Zygo booked / Red - seat available

Julia
Julia and Stephanie are taking Zygo at 10:00a.m. Steve booked single but could row red 2x if anyone wants a row.
If you want to book a single please do, happy to help get on the water.

Re: Friday 19th Zygo booked / Red - seat available

AndiDavies
Yes please

Re: Friday 19th Zygo booked / Red - seat available

Richard Nuttall
Happy to take a single, its been a while, i will already be at Langstone early am.

Re: Friday 19th Zygo booked / Red - seat available

Julia
Hi Richard, will need a buddy single so will see who signs up, we can sort out on the day.

Hi Julia, dont plan around me, i can jump in a gig if neccesary, there are spaces, I was thinking that i would just shadow the doubles as best as possible.

Re: Friday 19th Zygo booked / Red - seat available

Julia
Hi Richard, sadly you won't keep up with the doubles, both Steve and Andi (who s racing on Saturday and only having a very light row) happy to paddle out with you either in singles or a double.  Your choice but can decide in the morning.