Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Julia
It's a neap tide Friday and HW is early but we could still meet around 9:00-9:30 and have enough water til 11:30 to get back on North shore.  If you can get there as near to 9:00 and prepare your boat then please sign up and book on booking sheet, if you'd like a crew boat (double or quad) sign up here.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Julia
Chris (new) in double.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Julia (wasp)

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Bianca Tilgner
Yes please. I booked a Glide but happy to go out in double or quad if more sign up.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Patrick Marshall
I'd like to row please. I've booked the other Glide, but would be happy to do something different if that works better.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Great Bianca, we'll wait for you if you get stuck in traffic.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Ok Patrick, let's see how the numbers work out, still looking to do small boats while the weather allows.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Richard Nuttall
Julia, would love to get out on the water. I haven't booked out a boat as people numbers still rising. I'll fit in where i can on the day.

Re: Friday 15th HW 08:03 wind NNW F3

Julia
That's great Richard, will see what the water is like but if ok we'll stay with small boats.