Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Patrick Marshall
Forecast is for very light winds and sunshine. Is anyone else up for a row?

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Julia
Hi Patrick, sorry, we are still in Wales but hopefully someone will sign up.  Julia

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Andrew Ferrand
Patrick,
Silly to miss the fine weather….I will join you for a gentle row.
Andrew

Thanks Andrew, the forecast is still looking good.
Do you want to take the glides or a double?

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Andrew Ferrand
Patrick,
 2xglides works for me…..OK with you?
Andrew

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Julia
Remember the rigs are set for differently short/taller people.

Julia,..tks…Grey 2 is tall….
Andrew

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Patrick Marshall
I'd be perfectly happy with a Glide.

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

AndiDavies
Yes please, see you guys at 9am

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Richard Nuttall
Trying to juggle things around to see if i can make it. Andy maybe take out a double, or i can use one of CRAS if all boats taken. Will post later.

Re: Friday 14th, HW 9.15, meet at 9 A.M.

Richard Nuttall
Not happening tomorrow, i had committed to gigs and they've had a few already drop out.
Probably best as my back is not great.
Hopefully see you down there anyway.