FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

Elaine Parkin
Hello all
I've heard that we can book a First aid course run via Releasing Potential. The cost is £75 - very reasonable compared to most - and will of course contain water safety components.

There is an opportunity to book for Saturday 16th October - 8.30am to 5pm though they can be flexible. When I first posted suggesting a course, there were 7 takers. Hopefully, those 7, or others, are still interested!

Please could you sign up here if you'd like to do the course - I'd need to let Emma in RP know.
Thanks
Elaine

Re: FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

Linsey Taylor
Hi,

I think I’m one of the 7 and happy to commit.

Re: FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

Hi Elaine, both Steve and I will go if there are enough places (or just one of us if not).

Re: FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

Elaine Parkin
That's okay - there's no limit on numbers - would be good to get the 7 originals signing up again though, or anyone else wanting to do it!

Re: FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

Elaine Parkin
Great Linsey - glad you can do it.

Re: FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

I'm now able to take part Elaine but there is Exmouth regatta on the same day , best chat with Andi .

Re: FIRST AID COURSE - OPPORTUNITY FOR 16TH OCTOBER

Elaine Parkin
I'll count you in Dee!