Easter weekend FRIDAY UPDATE

12

Easter weekend FRIDAY UPDATE

Friday 10:30 meet
Dee (working with intro row in quad)
Daniel (new)
Emily (new)
Sarah (cutters member needs into)
Bianca
Elaine
Linsey
Chris
Steve
Julia (in 1x as Covid +)

There's a bit of a mixture for days available over the weekend.  Remember getting onto the island could be tricky but there will be rows available from Friday through to Monday.  Meet times between 10:30 - 12:00.  Can post here which days you would like, some have said Friday/Saturday, some Sunday & Monday just so we can get an idea of whose around.

Re: Easter weekend rows

Dee
Friday from 10am please and possibly Monday depending on mums taxi service

Re: Easter weekend rows

Rhonda Lawrence
Sunday or Monday look best for me

Re: Easter weekend rows

Friday @ 10am for
Daniel
Emily
Sarah

Cheers

Re: Easter weekend rows

Bianca Tilgner
Can do Friday and Monday.

Re: Easter weekend rows

AlisonK
hi Julia, I'm working Friday but available the rest of the weekend

Re: Easter weekend rows

Elaine Parkin
Friday for me please Julia, thanks.

Re: Easter weekend rows

Chris Partridge
Getting onto the island by bike is no problem even at Easter.
Yes please for Friday and Sunday.

Re: Easter weekend rows

Elaine Parkin
Are you talking about the same island Chris?!?

Re: Easter weekend rows

Linsey Taylor
I can do Friday for sure, please
Possibly could do Saturday and/ or Sunday too 😊

Re: Easter weekend rows

Rhonda Lawrence
I think its probably best to count me out for this weekend , RAC is predicting very heavy traffic to the south coast

Re: Easter weekend FRIDAY UPDATE

10:30 meet
Dee (working with intro row in quad)
Daniel (new)
Emily (new)
Sarah (cutters member needs into)
Bianca
Elaine
Linsey
Chris
Steve
Julia (in 1x as Covid +)

Re: Easter weekend FRIDAY UPDATE

That should read 10:30 meet. Dee, can you confirm this with Daniel, Emelia and Sarah please.  Thanks. J

Re: Easter weekend rows

Linsey Taylor
My plan is to be down early, before holiday makers get up and enjoy reading my book by the water with a coffee 😎

Re: Easter weekend rows

Good idea Linsey, the weather looks good so earlier the better, coffee on the shore, bring your own, salt shack take away or Costa from the petrol station (hotel not open for coffee until 11:00a.m).  We're cycling so will be there for 10:30.  J

Re: Easter weekend FRIDAY UPDATE

Done

Re: Easter weekend rows

Chris Partridge
Rhonda - on Sunday and Monday you should be fine as everyone will be coming off the island. As an alternative, take the train to Havant and cycle from there.

Re: Easter weekend rows

Linsey Taylor
Just crossed the bridge and no traffic at all.
I would mention that the car park has lots of boat stands in it so going to fill quickly.

Re: Easter weekend rows

Rhonda Lawrence
Thanks Chris that's really helpful. I'd be coming from just south of Milton Keynes and decided to chicken out this time as not wanting to get stuck in the unpredictable bank holiday M25 traffic or on the A3

Re: Easter weekend rows

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Golly that's a long journey. Ithink you made the right decision(buti t was a lovely day)
12