Crews for events

Dear Members
If you're interested in training to start your journey into racing with the SWCRL please add your name to the pinned header on nabble , Regatta / Racing.
We can enter crews from singles doubles and a quad which we can book with Bob at a very reasonable price....I think he charges £6 per seat in his brand new go fast Lite.

For newer members this is the perfect time to join as you can enjoy the lovely locations from Dorset to Devon for a cheeky weekend away with good company ,  I'm sure you'll find yourself hooked and you could be racing next season with some dedication to training , if not then enjoy the company of other members with some lovely food and wine of which we can confirm was much fun recently in Torquay !

Happy days in a boat to all.

Dee