Covid reminders and possible surge testing (BR October.)

Covid reminders and possible surge testing (BR October.)

Elaine Parkin
*Apparantly, the number of Covid cases in Hampshire has increased rapidly and some areas are likely to be 'surge' tested. If local government says it applies to the Hayling/Langstone area, everyone will need to do a lateral flow test and only row if it is negative (Pharmacies have the tests.)
Please continue to inform myself or one of the committee if you do get Covid at any time.

*Remember, if you have to administer First aid, wear a mask and gloves and have the person receiving treatment wear a mask. Only give essential First aid, to limit length of contact.

*Since restrictions were lifted, we are not using hand gel as much - we should be! Please continue our vigilance in washing boats and using the gel after rowing - also a good idea when considering Southern water!

*One person in the shed at any time.
  Thanks
  Elaine