Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Dee
Jane has two dates available to suit everyone ( hopefully )
This will involve a trip from Lymington to Hurst Castle with a stop on the beach to enjoy our picnic . They have many boats available including Glides and racing boats so you're able to choose your preferred boat . £45 pp and slightly more for racing boat.

Dates are - Wednesday 29th September 10.30am to 2.30pm

                     Saturday 2nd October 10.30am to 2.30pm.

Please post preferred date and if you're happy to car share .

Re: Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Julia
We'll be fighting our way through Gatwick airport Dee, trip to Spain booked (Covid safe I hope).

Re: Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Dee
Oh no you're not here ....boo 👎

Re: Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Bianca Tilgner
Saturday 2nd Oct please in a glide. I have to come back regarding car share as I might visit a friend further west afterwards 😉.

Re: Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Dee
Great B , I can do any day to suit and drive if need be

Re: Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Any other Saturday available Dee?

Re: Club trip to Rowing Adventures Lymington 2 dates .

Dee
Am going to ask as will suit Alison and Shanaz