Club Communications

Chris Partridge
Administrator
May I remind members that it is club policy, in the interests of openness, transparency and inclusiveness, that all discussions of club matters are made on this forum and not on messaging groups or email.
Thanks.
Chris (Chairman)

Re: Club Communications

Hi Chris, all sessions and events are posted on the forum.  Once a member has signed up for an event (on the forum) we tend to revert to WhatsApp, otherwise our email boxes get clogged up with too much detail about when/where we are staying etc.
I.e. Torquay event has 6 signed up and we've reverted to whatsapp for those 6 only.  The forum is open to non members as well (and not secure) and it's difficult to keep track with listed events that slip down the listings.  In general I think we are as open as we can be.  Julia

Re: Club Communications

But it's a good reminder, thank you. Julia

Re: Club Communications

Chris Partridge
May I suggest everyone sets their email update setting to daily rather than 'every time someone posts'?
It is fine for people going to events that have been arranged on the forum to revert to instant messaging I suppose but we need to ensure that cliques do not begin to emerge.

Re: Club Communications

Dee
On different note can you please add Catherine to Saturdays session as she's not on nabble yet.

Re: Club Communications

Would be helpful if people reply to email

Re: Club Communications

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Well... actually no. Every reply goes to everyone and my inbox is suddenly bursting. Email is awful - use the forum (and don't post when you have nothing to say)!

Re: Club Communications

Dee
You're talking about women Chris , that's never going to happen