Circuit training at Avenues Tennis Club Havant

Circuit training at Avenues Tennis Club Havant

Julia
Steve and I go to a Tuesday evening circuit at Avenues Tennis club, which they hold in one of the squash courts (so a small group) but starts late at 7.30 p.m. The cost is £4 a class (plus £39 for annual membership (to attend other classes too).  If you live locally and want to come along, let me know. Julia       https://avenueltsc.co.uk/

Re: Circuit training at Avenues Tennis Club Havant

Dee
I'm in , they also have a bar