Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

12

Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

Come join for Christmas drinks at the Langstone Hotel from 7pm in your glad rags . For those wanting to eat , please post and a table can be booked ASAP .

Dee

Please state if you require dinner 🍽  or just drinks.

Ta.

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Julia
We'll be there, a chance to dress in something other than rowing kit.  J

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
thanks for organising….please accept my apologies…Sally and I are meeting our daughters for a meal.
Andrew

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Julia
Bring them along for a pre meal drink Andrew.

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Andrew Ferrand
Julia, nice idea but they live in Salisbury/New Forest and we are with them all day and then eating over that way….maybe another time.

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Bianca Tilgner
Sounds great. Coming for drinks (one drink as driving ☹) and good chat 😊👍.

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Patrick Marshall
Thanks, we would love to have come, but have been invited for supper with friends that evening.

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Linsey Taylor
sounds good, thank you. I’ll add it to my diary 🥂😊
As Bianca, just the one 🎄

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Shanaz will join

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

Elaine Parkin
P  Count me in please Dee! Thanks

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel

AndiDavies
Yes please for me

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

Helen O’Brien
I’d like to come for drinks, sounds lovely

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

Dee
Excellent everyone 👍

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

AlisonK
Hooray, I can come now on 4th December. If others staying for a meal, I'm up for that but otherwise will just come for a drink

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

Dee
I'll book a table as J&S will join us ......whoa its a parrrrrty

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

AlisonK
Excellent 🥂

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

AndiDavies
I will stay for meal too if others are

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

Dee
Great Andi

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

MandyNuttall
Apologies Dee we are away at the light show in Great Windsor Park on the 4th.

Re: Christmas 4th December 7pm Langstone Hotel UPDATED

Dee
Shame Mandy , you'll both be missed as it will be lemonchlello cocktails .
Hope you have a lovely trip x
12