Capsize drill - Tuesday 10th August 11.30am

Capsize drill - Tuesday 10th August 11.30am

Elaine Parkin
 Capsize drill on Tuesday for Lou, Andi, Karen, Sophie and Gail - wear your normal rowing clothes and shoes - and bring a change of clothing (obviously!)

Please arrive at 11.30am as we'll be going in the caravan first.

As usual, it's weather dependent! I'll contact everyone if we need to postpone again.
Thanks
Elaine

Re: Capsize drill - Tuesday 10th August 11.30am

Linsey Taylor
Please may I swap to this session too please?

Thank you.

Re: Capsize drill - Tuesday 10th August 11.30am

Elaine Parkin
Yes that's okay Linsey