Annual General Meeting 2021 - Thursday 28th October at 7.30 p.m.

Annual General Meeting 2021 - Thursday 28th October at 7.30 p.m.

Ian Maclennan
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Thanks for responding to the poll on the AGM.  The majority view was to hold the meeting in person, most preferring a Thursday evening.  As we need to give at least 14 days' notice of the AGM we have decided to hold this meeting on Thursday, 28th October at 7.30 p.m.  The venue will be St. John's Church Centre in Southbourne.  Here is a link to Google maps showing the venue location.

Please consider this posting as official notification of the AGM and please put it in your diaries!

See everyone there.

Thanks,

Ian Maclennan
Hon. Secretary
Dolphin Rowing Club

Re: Annual General Meeting 2021 - Thursday 28th October at 7.30 p.m.

Chris Partridge
Administrator
I would encourage everyone to come to the AGM on Thursday evening. It is an important moment for the club. We emerge from the coronavirus nightmare with a reduced membership so we need to plan for growth, especially as we are well-placed with lots of boats and a secure base.
Because of the way the club constitution is worded, we need at least 16 members at the meeting to be quotation, so please turn up and contribute to the future of Dolphin RC!

Re: Annual General Meeting 2021 - Thursday 28th October at 7.30 p.m.

Ian Maclennan
Hello everyone,

As a number of people have requested the ability to participate using Zoom (as they are unable to attend in person), I have set up a Zoom meeting which you can join.  Here is the link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82653735267?pwd=M3NWRmhiQnF4NnFRdG90Z0lmRjFEUT09

Unfortunately we won't have a fancy multimedia set up with cameras and microphones, etc. but please do join the meeting.  You will be able to ask questions and we will make every effort to enable you to participate in the meeting, although you will need to supply your own drinks and nibbles!  🤣🍷🍕

Please note that only Dolphin Rowing Club members will be able to vote at the meeting.  See you there!

Ian