Annual General Meeting 2021 - Thursday 28th October at 7.30 p.m.

Annual General Meeting 2021 - Thursday 28th October at 7.30 p.m.

Ian Maclennan
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Thanks for responding to the poll on the AGM.  The majority view was to hold the meeting in person, most preferring a Thursday evening.  As we need to give at least 14 days' notice of the AGM we have decided to hold this meeting on Thursday, 28th October at 7.30 p.m.  The venue will be St. John's Church Centre in Southbourne.  Here is a link to Google maps showing the venue location.

Please consider this posting as official notification of the AGM and please put it in your diaries!

See everyone there.

Thanks,

Ian Maclennan
Hon. Secretary