1 rower needed

Dee
We need 1 more rower to row the quad upto HISC this sat and a kind driver to bring first crew back from HISC.

If you're available please help your fellow club members

Re: 1 rower needed

Dee
Driver now sorted 👌

Re: 1 rower needed

Sue Ranshaw
Hi Dee
I can row 😃

Re: 1 rower needed

Dee
Fabulous Sue ! Meet at 9am

Re: 1 rower needed

Patrick Marshall
I'd have loved to have been able to help, particularly as I'm a HISC member, but I'll be driving back from the Lake District that day.

Re: 1 rower needed

Sue Ranshaw
👍will do. See you there

Re: 1 rower needed

Such a shame Patrick but I'm pretty sure the lakes has nowt on the harbour ! Safe trip back and hope to see you both next week.

Harbour has nowt on the lakes ! !!